Terms and Conditions
Product promotion relating to a domestic solar photovoltaic system (“System”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The product promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the product promotion.
2. Any person who purchases a System from us will be automatically entered into the product promotion.
3. Only one entry per household is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries 1st January 2023. The closing date of the product promotion is a time and date on which fifty (50) individual Systems have been purchased from us. Entries received after this time will not be accepted or considered and will instead be entered onto the next product promotion. If fifty (50) individual Systems have not been purchased by us by 31st December 2023, the product promotion will not proceed.
5. A winner will be chosen by random draw from the last fifty (50) entries, supervised by an independent person on a date which is seven (7) days after the fiftieth entry has been made.
6. The winner will receive a sum of money equal to the purchase price of their System, subject to a maximum of ten thousand pounds (£10,000).
7. The winner will be notified by email or telephone, using details provided at the time of their purchase of the System. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize will be sent by way of cheque to the winner by post within seven (7) days of being notified of their win.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered.
10. The prize is supplied by RV2 Power Ltd of 5 Nano Park, Kelly Way, WF2 9FW.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the product promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails or writes within one (1) month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or
made available, please contact the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. These terms and conditions and this promotion are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
17. The Promoter of this product promotion is RV2 Power Ltd (company number 06549631) whose registered office is at Ashton House, 19 Prospect Road, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 8AE.